How do I proceed if I have a repair?
If you purchased from a Mikimoto boutique, please contact them and consult with a sales associate to determine the estimated repair turnaround, charge and payment method.
If you purchased your jewellery from an authorised Mikimoto retailer, please contact them directly. Take the item to the store and ask them to send your jewellery to Mikimoto to be repaired.
Please note that regardless of where you bought your Mikimoto jewellery, you can always contact any Mikimoto boutique or any authorised Mikimoto retailer for assistance. To find a location, please visit our store locator page.
We recommend that where you are sending products to us (other than in person) that you use a courier service or recorded delivery to confirm that the products were received by us.
For online customers with repairs or appraisals questions, please contact us here by selecting the "Still Need Assistance" button below.
What is considered a repair?
These are common repair jobs:
- Restringing your pearl strands and bracelets
- Remounting pearls on rings, earrings, pendants and brooches
- Resizing rings
- Lengthening or shortening pearl strands, bracelets and pendant chains
- Ordering lost earring backs or lost pearls
- Converting pierced earrings to non-pierced or non-pierced to pierced (if applicable)
- Matching half pair of earrings